Intel Corporation (Integrated Electronics Corporation) is a microprocessor company that was set up in the 1960s. Different types of processors made by Intel are used in many computers. Their most famous older products are the 4004, i386, i486, and Pentium chips. Intel makes many different products, with their first dedicated consumer GPU scheduled to be released in late 2021. The first Pentium chips were released on March 22, 1993.
Dow Jones Industrial Average Component
S&P 500 Component
|Founded||July 18, 1968|
|Founder||Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce, Andrew Grove|
|Products||Bluetooth chipsets, flash memory, microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, network interface cards, mobile phones, solid state drives, central processing units|
|Revenue||US$55.4 billion (2015)|
|US$14.0 billion (2015)|
|US$11.4 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||US$103.065 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||US$61.085 billion (2015)|
Number of employees
From 1993 to today change
Graphics cards change
- Intel Corporation Company Profile. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- "INTEL CORP Earnings Release". Intel. February 14, 2014. Archived from the original (XBRL) on May 8, 2016. Retrieved February 7, 2016.
- "Employees" (PDF). 2014 Annual Report. Intel. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 September 2015. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Ridley, Jacob (2021-04-09). "Intel's DG2 gaming GPUs could actually stand a chance against Nvidia and AMD". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Stokes, Jon (2004), "The Pentium: An Architectural History of the World's Most Famous Desktop Processor", Ars Technica, retrieved 2010-03-19