Jammu and Kashmir
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Jammu and Kashmir may refer to:
- Kashmir, the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a region administered by India as a union territory
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), a region administered by India as a state from 1954 to 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), a princely state of the British Raj in the Indian subcontinent from 1846 to 1947
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir, or Azad Kashmir, a region administered by Pakistan as an autonomous administrative division
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jammu and Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.