Wikimedia disambiguation page
Places named Jura include:
- Jura, Scotland, Scottish island, in the Inner Hebrides
- Jura Mountains, on the French-Swiss-German border
- Franconian Jura, the part of the Jura mountains in South Eastern Germany
- Jura (department), France
- Jura (canton), Switzerland
- Jura, Afghanistan
- Jura, Transnistria, a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Al-Jura, a former village in pre-1948 Palestine near Ashkelon.
Rivers named Jura include:
- Jura federation, a late nineteenth century anarchist collective based in the Jura Mountains.
- Isle of Jura Single Malt
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.