Lindsay Dee Lohan (born July 02, 1986) is an American actress and singer. She has acted in several movies, including The Parent Trap, Life-Size, Get A Clue, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Confessions of a Drama Queen, Herbie Fully Loaded, Just My Luck, Georgia Rule and Labor Pains. Early life. Lindsay Lohan was born on July 02, 1986, in The Bronx borough of New York City, and grew up in Merrick and Cold Spring Harbor on Long Island, New York. She is the eldest child of Dina and Michael Lohan.
Lohan in Los Angeles, California, August 14, 2012
|Birth name||Lindsay Dee Lohan|
|Born||July 02,1986 (age:33)|
The Bronx Borough,New York,USA.
|Genres||pop, pop rock|
|Occupation(s)||Actress, model, singer|
Lohan's parents are Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan, both of whom are of Irish and Italian descent. She has a sister named Ali Lohan. Lindsay Dee Lohan was born in The Bronx borough of New York City, on July 02,1986, to Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan. She began her career at age three as a Ford model, and also made appearances in over sixty television commercials, including spots for The Gap, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and Jell-O (opposite Bill Cosby). Lohan made her acting debut in 1996 as the third actress to play Ali Fowler in the television drama Another World (1964). Shortly afterward she was hand-picked by Oscar-nominated writer Nancy Meyers as estranged twin sisters in an adaptation by Walt Disney Pictures of a novel by Erich Kästner, which marked Meyers' directorial debut. Lohan's first feature film, The Parent Trap (1998), a remake of The Parent Trap (1961), was a modest commercial success, earning her widespread critical acclaim and a Young Artist award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film, as well as Blockbuster Entertainment and YoungStar award nominations.After signing a three-movie contract with Disney, she returned to the small screen to star in the made-for-TV movies The Wonderful World of Disney: Life-Size (2000) (opposite Tyra Banks) and Get a Clue (2002) (opposite Bug Hall). She also appeared as Rose in the pilot episode of the short-lived comedy series Bette (2000), which starred Bette Midler. In June 2001 Lohan took a brief hiatus from acting. Her music career was launched over a year later, when Estefan Enterprises made a five-album production deal with her in September 2002, and she signed a recording contract with the reactivated Casablanca Records.
In 2004, she released her first album named Speak. In 2005, her second album, A Little More Personal (RAW) was released. Now, in recent years she has been working on a new album with Ne-Yo, Snoop Dogg, Timbaland. This album was released at the end of 2008.
|1998||The Parent Trap||Hallie Parker / Annie James||Main role|
|2002||Get a Clue||Lexy Gold||TV movie by Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2003||Freaky Friday||Anna Coleman||Main role|
|2004||Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen||Mary Elizabeth "Lola" Steppe||Main role|
|Mean Girls||Cady Heron||Main role|
|2005||Herbie: Fully Loaded||Margaret "Maggie" Peyton||Main role|
|2006||Just My Luck||Ashley Albright||Main role|
|A Prairie Home Companion||Lola Johnson||Supporting role|
|Bobby||Diane Huber||Supporting role|
|2007||I Know Who Killed Me||Aubrey Fleming / Dakota Moss||Main Role|
|2008||Dare to Love Me||La Ritana||Main role / filming|
|2012||Liz and Dick||Main role||TV movie|
|2012||Scary Movie 5||Herself||Credited|
|2013||The Canyons||Tara||Supporting Role|
- Another World - 1996–1997
- Bette (2000–2001) - appeared October 11, 2000, in pilot episode only
- Punk'd - one episode, December 14, 2003 (see above)
- Saturday Night Live - Host, May 1, 2004
- 2004 MTV Movie Awards - Host, June 10, 2004
- That '70s Show - "Mother's Little Helper" episode, November 10, 2004
- Saturday Night Live - Cameo for Weekend Update, December 11, 2004
- Saturday Night Live - Host, May 21, 2005 (season finale)
- Saturday Night Live - Host, April 15, 2006
- 2006 World Music Awards - Host, November 2006
- Ugly Betty- episode Jump
|"Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)"||A Little More Personal (Raw)|
|2006||"I Live for the Day"||A Little More Personal (Raw)|
|2008||"Bossy"||Untitled third album|
- "For Lohan Matriarch, Like Daughter, Like Mother". The New York Times. 2008-10-22. Retrieved 2013-1-30. Check date values in:
- "Lindsay Lohan". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2013-1-30. Check date values in:
- CNN, Breeanna Hare. "Lindsay Lohan: Miscarriage interrupted 'Lindsay' filming". CNN.
- "Lindsay Lohan pleads "no contest" to $2,500 necklace theft". www.cbsnews.com.
- "Review of Life Size at variety.com, stating the name of Lohan's character as "Casey Stewart"". variety.com. Retrieved 15 April 2007.