Medford is a city in Taylor County, Wisconsin, United States. As of the 2010 census, 4,326 people lived there. Memford is the county seat of Taylor County. The city is mostly in the boundaries of the Town of Medford.
|• Total||4.54 sq mi (11.76 km2)|
|• Land||4.51 sq mi (11.68 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||959.2/sq mi (370.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
The city has a total area of 4.54 square miles (11.76 km2). Of this, 4.51 square miles (11.68 km2) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.08 km2) is water. There are over 4,000 people in the city of Medford.
- City of Medford, Wisconsin official site
- Medford Chamber of Commerce
- “Carnegie Libraries: The Future Made Bright”, a National Park Service Teaching with Historic Places (TwHP) lesson plan
- Medford Area Public School District Webpage
- Holy Rosary Catholic School Webpage
- Immanuel Lutheran School Web Site