Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski (/ /; born May 2, 1967) is an American news presenter and author who currently co-hosts MSNBC's weekday morning broadcast show Morning Joe. Her father was National Secuity Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski.
Brzezinski in 2011
Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski
May 2, 1967
Williams College (BA)
|Occupation||News presenter, author|
|Television||Morning Joe (co-host)|
(m. 1993; div. 2016)
Joe Scarborough (m. 2018)
|Parent(s)||Emilie Benešová (mother)|
Zbigniew Brzezinski (father)
|Relatives||Mark Brzezinski (brother)|
Ian Brzezinski (brother)
- Firozi, Paulina (May 4, 2017). "'Morning Joe' co-hosts Scarborough and Brzezinski are engaged". TheHill. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- "Brzezinski, Mika". Current Biography Yearbook 2010. Ipswich, MA: H. W. Wilson. 2010. pp. 84–88. ISBN 9780824211134.
- Firozi, Paulina (2017-05-04). "'Morning Joe' co-hosts Scarborough and Brzezinski are engaged". TheHill. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
Media related to Mika Brzezinski at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Morning Joe Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine on MSNBC
- Brzezinski Appearances on C-SPAN