National Liberal Party (Romania)
The Partidul Naţional Liberal (National Liberal Party) is a conservative liberal political party in Romania. It is a "historical" renewed liberal party in Romania. The party was founded in 1875. In 2022. it was the third biggest party in Romania with 65 seats in Parliament and 18.6% of the vote. .In the National Liberal Party has joined a coalition with the Social Democrat Party called "Social Liberal Union" which fell in 2014. On 26 July 2014, The Democratic Liberal Party formed a alliance with the National Liberal Party , the alliance was named ACL.
- Iván Zoltán Dénes (2006). Liberty and the Search for Identity: Liberal Nationalisms and the Legacy of Empires. Central European University Press. p. 383. ISBN 978-963-7326-44-8.
- "Scurt istoric". PNL (in Romanian). Archived from the original on 15 December 2014.
- Brătianu faction was unlawfully dissolved in 1947 by communist authorities.
- Tătărescu/Bejan faction was unlawfully dissolved in 1950 by communist authorities.
- Matache, Narcis George (3 May 2018). "Top 30 partide politice din România". The New Federalist (in Romanian).
- "Romanian government defeats no-confidence vote as thousands protest". The Irish Times. Reuters. 27 June 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- Lavinia Stan; Rodica Zaharia (2012). "Romania". In Donnacha Ó Beacháin; Vera Sheridan; Sabina Stan (eds.). Life in Post-communist Eastern Europe After EU Membership: Happy Ever After?. Routledge. p. 188. ISBN 978-0-415-68084-4.
- "Graft-tainted Romanian left eyes election comeback". EURACTIV. 9 December 2016. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- PNL-CD, PNL-AT, and PL '93 were the PNL splinter groups which were still part of the CDR after Câmpeanu's withdrawal of the main PNL from the convention in 1992. Other minor liberal parties such as PAC and UFD (which would later merge in the PNL) were part of the CDR during the late 1990s as well.
- "Înțelegere politică pentru noul partid de dreapta. PNL și PDL vor cânta de acum "Verde-nrourat"". Digi24 (in Romanian). 18 August 2014.
- Senatul României. "Grupuri parlamentare" (in Romanian). Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- Camera deputaților. "Grupuri parlamentare" (in Romanian). Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "Advanced search". European Parliament. Retrieved July 17, 2020.
- "Autoritate electorală permanentă - date finale" (in Romanian).
- "Grupurile parlamentare". Chamber of Deputies (in Romanian).
- "European Election Database (EED)". o.nsd.no. Retrieved 2022-05-01.