|Born||July 27, 1980|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Dolph Ziggler|
|Billed height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Billed weight||213 lb (97 kg)|
|Billed from||Hollywood, Florida|
|Trained by||Florida Championship Wrestling|
Ohio Valley Wrestling
Nemeth signed a contract with the WWE in 2004 and competed in their developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). He debuted on the main roster in 2005 and played the role of Kerwin White's caddy. HE was sent back down to OVW and later called back up where he was a member of The Spirit Squad, performing under the ring name Nicky.
Ziggler is a two-time World Heavyweight Champion, one-time World Tag Team Champion with The Spirit Squad, two-time Intercontinental Champion, one-time United States Champion, Mr. Money in the Bank in 2012, and the 22nd Triple Crown Champion. In 2015 he is with Lana who was with Rusev (another WWE superstar).
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- He was ranked #9 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the "PWI 500" in 2013
- World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Lucha de Apuesta record Edit
|Money in the Bank contract||Dolph Ziggler||Alberto Del Rio||Fresno, California||August 20, 2012||Jericho wagered his WWE contract in the match|
- "Dolph Ziggler Profile". Online World Of Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-04-27.
- "Nick Nemeth". SLAM! Sports. 2006-12-19. Archived from the original on 2015-04-18. Retrieved 2006-12-19.
- "Dolph Ziggler". WWE. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- Martin, Adam (2008-09-16). "Dark match from Raw in Memphis, identity of wrestler, The Condemned". WrestleView. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "Q and A". Storm Wrestling. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2013". The Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 30, 2012). "Jan 30 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Gigantic year-end awards issue, best and worst in all categories plus UFC on FX 1, death of Savannah Jack, ratings, tons and tons of news". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Campbell, CA. ISSN 1083-9593.