Nissan Motor Company
Japanese automobile manufacturer
Nissan (In Japanese: 日産自動車株式会社; Nissan Jidōsha Kabushikigaisha) is a company from Japan that makes vehicles, including automobiles, trucks, and buses. In the United States it was previously called Datsun.
|Nissan Jidōsha Kabushiki-gaisha|
|Founded||26 December 1933Nissan Group)(under|
|Headquarters||Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan (Officially registered in Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture)|
|Products||Automobiles, luxury vehicles, commercial vehicles, outboard motors, forklift trucks|
|5,556,241 units (2016)|
|Revenue||¥11.38 trillion (FY2014)|
|¥589.6 billion (FY2014)|
|¥457.6 billion (FY2014)|
|Total assets||¥17.04 trillion (FY2014)|
|Total equity||¥5.07 trillion (FY2014)|
|Owner||Renault S.A. (43.4%)|
Number of employees
|142,925 (consolidated, March, 2014)|
A partial list:
- Nissan 240SX
- Nissan 300ZX
- Nissan Altima
- Nissan Bluebird
- Nissan Cube
- Nissan Juke
- Nissan Leaf
- Nissan Maxima
- Nissan Micra
- Nissan Note
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Nissan Primera
- Nissan Pulsar
- Nissan Qashqai
- Nissan Quest
- Nissan Rogue
- Nissan Sentra
- Nissan Skyline
- Nissan Stanza
- Nissan Terrano II
- Nissan Versa
- Nissan X-trail
- Nissan Xterra
- Nissan Z
- "Brief History of Nissan Motor Company". Brief History of Nissan Motor Company. Archived from the original on 9 May 2017. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "History of Nissan Motors". National Science Museum of Japan. National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Masujiro Hashimoto". Japan Automobile Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on 3 September 2009. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Nissan Production, Sales and Export Results for December 2016 and Calendar Year 2016". Nissan. 30 January 2017. Retrieved 4 March 2017.
- "FY2014 Consolidated Financial Results" (PDF). Nissan. 13 May 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- "Outline of company". June 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- Jie, Ma (2016-10-20). "Nissan Seals $2.3 Billion Mitsubishi Motors Stake Deal". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-03-09.