|Home arena||Mullett Arena|
|Colors||Red, purple, process black, sand, green, orange|
|Media||Bally Sports Arizona|
KGME Fox Sports 910
|General manager||Bill Armstrong|
|Head coach||Andre Tourigny|
|Minor league affiliates||Tucson Roadrunners (AHL)|
Atlanta Gladiators (ECHL)
|Division championships||1 (2011–12)|
In 1996, the team moved to Phoenix from Winnipeg, Canada, where they were known as the Jets. The team moved to the suburb of Glendale in December 2003. They have never won a Stanley Cup. Their head coach is Rick Tocchet and their general manager is Bill Armstrong. Wayne Gretzky resigned as head coach on September 14, 2009. In May 2009, the Coyotes filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Kinkopf, Alex (September 20, 2021). "Coyotes' Guide to Style Resurrects White Kachina". ArizonaCoyotes.com. NHL Enterprises, L.P. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
The team's new style guide features six colors: red, purple, process black, sand, green and orange.
- "White Kachina Jersey". ArizonaCoyotes.com. NHL Enterprises, L.P. September 20, 2021. Archived from the original on September 20, 2021. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- Rosen, Dan (June 19, 2019). "Meruelo approved as Coyotes majority owner by NHL Board of Governors". NHL.com. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- "Chicago Cubs file Chapter 11 to speed team's sale". Last sentence of report. Retrieved October 12, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Coyotes Announce 2014-15 Schedule". Arizona Coyotes. Retrieved 2014-06-05.