Princess Beatrice, Mrs Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (born Beatrice Elizabeth Mary; 8 August 1988) is a member of the British royal family.
|Born||Princess Beatrice of York|
8 August 1988
Portland Hospital, London, England
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (m. 2020)
|Father||Prince Andrew, Duke of York|
|Alma mater||Goldsmiths, University of London|
Beatrice studied history at Goldsmiths, University of London. She got engaged in September 2019 to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. The couple got married on 17 July 2020.  They are expecting their first child in late 2021.
- Rebecca English (September 28, 2011). "Proud Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson unite to watch Princess Beatrice graduate from Goldsmiths". Daily Mail. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "The Line of Succession". Debretts. Retrieved 27 July 2021.
- Hallemann, Caroline (2020-07-21). "See Every Stunning Photo of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's Private Royal Wedding". Town & Country. Retrieved 2020-08-04.
- Dixon, Emily (9 July 2021). "Pregnant Princess Beatrice Stuns in a Polka Dot Midi Dress at Wimbledon". Retrieved 27 July 2021.
- Media related to Princess Beatrice at Wikimedia Commons