The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is a 2015 3D animated/live action superhero comedy movie based on Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants television series. It is preceded by The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. It was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Animation, and was distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was released theatrically on February 6, 2015.
|The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water|
|Directed by||Paul Tibbitt (animation)|
Mike Mitchell (live action)
|Produced by||Mary Parent|
|Written by||Jonathan Aibel|
|Based on||SpongeBob SquarePants|
by Stephen Hillenburg
Doug Lawrence Stacey Solomon
|Music by||John Debney|
|Edited by||David Ian Salter|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Box office||$315.9 million|
The movie released February 6, 2015 on HD Digital. It was nominated in the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards for "Favorite Animated Movie", but lost to Disney's 54th feature film Big Hero 6.
A diabolical pirate named Burgerbeard above the sea steals the secret Krabby Patty formula. SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Sandy and Squidward must team up with Plankton in order to get it back unbounce.
Burger Beard is on an island near Binkini Bottom, searching for a book. He finds one and takes it but a Skeleton kicks him off the island and to the boat. The book reveals that it's about SpongeBob SquarePants, which the seagulls sing its theme song. Burger Beard keeps reading the book.
Inside the BookEdit
Burger Beard tellingEdit
Burger Beard says that SpongeBob loved The Krusty Krab more than Gary, Patrick, blowing bubbles, and jellyfishing. Then he tells that people wonder what's the secret formula because they eat it every time of the day, and no one cared except Plankton because the food was bad. So he always plans to steal the secret formula, but SpongeBob was always there to protect it.
Burger Beard not tellingEdit
After noticing Plankton drop Tartar Sauce, Mr. Krabs suggests that he wants a food fight. SpongeBob tells Patrick to load the potatoes, so he loads them, causing Plankton's plane to crash. His plane turns into a tank, Plankton loads pickles. SpongeBob wants Mr. Krabs' orders and he says: "Extra ketchup, extra mustard, hold the mayo!". SpongeBob uses ketchup and mustard, and Patrick holds mayo. As SpongeBob was shooting the ketchup and mustard, the mayo got so heavy that Patrick didn't want to hold it anymore.
Inside the BookEdit
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants/Invincibubble and Gary the Snail
- Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick Star/Mr. Superawesomeness
- Mr. Lawrence as Plankton/Plank-Ton
- Clancy Brown as Mr. Krabs/Sir Pinch-A-Lot
- Rodger Bumpass as Squidward Tentacles/Sour Note
- Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks/The Rodent
- Antonio Banderas as Burger-Beard the Pirate
- Paul Tibbitt as Kyle the Seagull
- Nolan North as Pigeon Cabbie
- Jill Talley as Karen
- "Paramount ramping up animation slate".
- "Mike Mitchell to Direct DreamWorks 'Trolls' Movie".
- "Paramount Dates 'Spongebob Squarepants 2,' 'Monster Trucks' for 2015". The Hollywood Reporter. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- Bryan Alexander, USA TODAY (July 24, 2014). "Exclusive peek at SpongeBob in 'Sponge Out of Water'". USA Today. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water|