The Football Association
Formed in 1863, it is the oldest football association in the world. It is responsible for overseeing the amateur and professional game in England and the islands of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
The FA is a member of FIFA and UEFA and has a seat in the International Football Association Board (IFAB), which is responsible for the Laws of the Game. The FA is also a member of the British Olympic Association, which means that they also have control over the Great Britain Olympic football team.
Some Competitions the FA runs are:
Related pages Edit
- Harvey, Adrian 2005. Football, the first hundred years: the untold story of the people's game. London: Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-35018-1
- "The Emirates FA Cup".
- "The Isuzu FA Trophy fixtures, results and news".
- "The Isuzu FA Vase news, fixtures and results".
- "The Vitality Women's FA Cup".
- "The FA Youth Cup news, fixtures and results".
- "The FA Community Shield news, fixtures and results".
- "England Futsal team news, fuxtures and results".