Hello. Welcome to my user page. You could mostly find me at regular English Wikipedia; my name there is the same. I started here on May 11 2005. On July 29 2005 the users at this wiki felt enough confidence in me to allow me to become an administrator but I've been largely inactive.
Similar to my work in the English Wikipedia, I tend to do mostly minor behind-the-scenes work.
Behind the scenes stuffEdit
Right now, I've finished:
- Making sure that all the days of the years have some thing there (i.e. are not red links).
- Created and organized Category:Movies by year to organize movies by year.
- Wrote (really re-wrote scarcity and economics to remove a certain POV).
- Created Julian calendar and Gregorian calendar to clear up articles with both dates used.
- Created Peer review after realizing that Wikipedia:Peer review wasn't showing Peer Review as a redirect because you can't redirect across namespaces (am I the only one who understood that?).
- Created Otto Struve, mostly out of Friedrich Wilhelm von Struve