Warner Bros. Television Studios
Warner Bros. Television Studios (operating under the name Warner Bros. Television; formerly known as Warner Bros. Television Division and Warner Bros. Television Productions) is an American television production and distribution studio of the Warner Bros. Television Group division of Warner Bros. (both ultimately owned by Warner Bros. Discovery). Alongside Paramount Global's television arm CBS Studios, it serves as a television production arm of The CW (in which Warner Bros. Discovery has a 50% ownership stake), DC Comics and distribution arm of HBO, it also has produced shows for other networks, such as Blindspot on NBC, The Mentalist on CBS and The Cleaning Lady on Fox as well as produced shows for other streaming services such as Netflix and Apple TV+.
|Warner Bros. Television|
|Founded||March 21, 1955|
|Founder||William T. Orr|
|Headquarters||4000 Warner Boulevard, |
|Revenue||US$5.62 billion (2015)|
|US$344 million (2015)|
|Owner||Warner Bros. Discovery|
|Parent||Warner Bros. Television Group|
As of 2015, it is one of the world's two largest television production companies measured by revenue and library (along with Sony Pictures Television).
- ↑ "Warner Bros. Enters Tv Field With Pact for ABC-TV Shows". Broadcasting. March 21, 1955. p. 112.
- ↑ "Low Theatrical Revenues Pull Down Warner Bros. Revenue - Market Realist". February 12, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Goldberg, Leslie (August 10, 2020). "Warner Bros. Consolidates Its TV Studios". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 15, 2020.
- ↑ Goldberg, Lesley; Jarvey, Natalie (August 7, 2020). "Bob Greenblatt, Kevin Reilly Out Amid Major WarnerMedia Restructuring". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- ↑ Andreeva, Nellie (September 28, 2015). "Steve Mosko Named Chairman Of Sony Pictures TV".
- ↑ Rainey, James; Littleton, Cynthia (November 24, 2015). "After a Rough Film Year, Can Kevin Tsujihara Lead Warner Bros. Back to the Top?".