This article may have too many red links. (December 2019)
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1030s 1040s 1050s – 1060s – 1070s 1080s 1090s|
|Years:||1064 1065 1066 – 1067 – 1068 1069 1070|
- On the death of her husband Constantine X, Eudocia Macrembolitissa becomes regent of the Byzantine Empire.
- Work begins on the building of the Tower of London.
- Trencavel family takes over in Carcassonne.
- The Wartburg castle, according to Legend, built in Thuringia.
- Winchester Castle built
- Vorša was first mentioned in the chronicles.