|Centuries:||7th century – 8th century – 9th century|
|Decades:||680s 690s 700s – 710s – 720s 730s 740s|
|Years:||707 708 709 – 710 – 711 712 713|
|Ab urbe condita||1463|
|Balinese saka calendar||631–632|
|Chinese calendar||己酉年 (Earth Rooster)|
3406 or 3346
— to —
庚戌年 (Metal Dog)
3407 or 3347
|- Vikram Samvat||766–767|
|- Shaka Samvat||631–632|
|- Kali Yuga||3810–3811|
|Japanese calendar||Wadō 3|
|Minguo calendar||1202 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||1021/1022 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||1252–1253|
836 or 455 or −317
— to —
837 or 456 or −316
- End of the Asuka period, the second and last part of the Yamato period and beginning of the Nara period in Japan; Heijō-kyō (Nara) becomes the capital of Japan.
- April 5 — During the Cold Food Festival, Chinese Emperor Zhongzong of Tang had his chief ministers of court, sons-in-law, and high-ranking military officers engage in the festive game of tug of war within a palace of Chang'an City. The Emperor purportedly laughed when two older ministers fell over during the game.
- Founding of the Muslim Kingdom of Nekor in Morocco.
- Muslim army invited into Ceuta by its governor, Count Julian, who, being an opponent of Roderick, encourages them to invade the Iberian peninsula.
- Roderick deposes Achila to become king of the Visigoths.
- The first (wooden) Al-Aqsa Mosque is finished.