(Redirected from AD 2035)
2035 (MMXXXV) will be a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2035th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 35th year of the 3rd millennium, the 35th year of the 21st century, and the 6th year of the 2030s decade.
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2000s 2010s 2020s – 2030s – 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|Years:||2032 2033 2034 – 2035 – 2036 2037 2038|
Predicted and scheduled eventsEdit
- January 8 – Near-Earth object 2002 AY1 will make a close approach to Earth.
- Fully functioning artificial eyes are predicted to be available.
September 15, 2035Edit
- The Nike Air Jordan is set to have its 50th Anniversary Celebration, which is said to be possibly commemorated through releasing 50th Anniversary Edition Air Jordans.
- In Back to the Future Part II, the original timeline of the future says that Marlene McFly will be released from prison this year.
- Twelve Monkeys (1995)
- I, Robot (2004)
- Doomsday (2008)
- My Life and Times (1991)
- The animated television series Aqua Teen Hunger Force features a character known as the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future who often makes up infamously nonsensical stories that take place in the future, the year 2035 being one of his most referenced years.
- The Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! series is set in this year.
- Ghost in the Shell saga events take place on this year.
- The last episode of the American series Life on Mars reveals that 2035 is the year Sam Tyler is from, not 2008. According to the show, on March 2, 2035, the first manned mission to Mars is supposed to touch down.
- The History Channel TV Film, After Armageddon, ends at this time after 25 years the start of a global disaster, Pandemic. The story was told in the view point of the son of a paramedic, and he sees how a few humans left on Earth would go on, rebuilding a society.
- Outcast The CT-9 spacecraft leaves Earth for Carpathia. (2011)
- In the Anime series Cowboy Bebop. Jet Black is born on December 3 of this year.
Computer and video gamesEdit
- TimeSplitters (2000) (the Spaceways mission)
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (2003)
- In 2005 for the thirtieth anniversary issue, National Geographic Kids did an article on what everyday life would be like in 2035.
- ↑ Eyewitness Future, by Michael Talbini (2004), ISBN 0-7566-0684-5
- ↑ "My Life and Times on IMDB".