Heard at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con
|Born||April 22, 1986|
Austin, Texas, U.S.
|Other names||Amber Laura Depp|
Amber van Ree
(m. 2015; div. 2017)
|Partner(s)||Tasya van Ree (2008–2012)|
She made her movie debut in the 2004 sports movie Friday Night Lights. She had a recurring role on the television show, Hidden Palms as Greta Matthews. Heard came out at GLAAD's 25th anniversary event. From 2008 to 2011, she was in a relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree. She began a relationship with Johnny Depp in 2012. The couple became engaged in December 2013. They married in February 2015. In May 2016, she filed for divorce. On 2020 it was revealed that she abused Depp and falsely accused him of domestic violence to ruin his career.
- Friday Night Lights (2004) - Maria
- Side FX (2005) - Shay
- Drop Dead Sexy (2005) - Candy
- North Country (2005) - Young Josey Aime
- Price To Pay (2006) - Trish
- The Prince (2006) (TV movie) - Serena
- You Are Here (2006) - Amber
- Alpha Dog (2006) - Alma
- Day 73 With Sarah (short film) (2007) - Mary
- Remember the Daze (2007) - Julia
- All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2008) - Mandy Lane
- Never Back Down (2008) - Baja Miller
- Pineapple Express (2008) - Angie Anderson
- The Informers (2009) - Gwen Pearson
- Zombieland (2009) - 406
- The Stepfather (2009) - Kelly Porter
- ExTerminators (2009) - Nikki
- The Joneses (2010) - Jenn Jones
- The River Why (2010) - Eddy (Yet to be released)
- And Soon the Darkness (2010) - Stephanie
- The Ward (2010) - Kristen
- Drive Angry (2011) - Piper
- The Rum Diary (2011) - Chenault
- Justice League (2017) - Mera
- Aquaman (2018) - Mera
- Loinaz, Alexis L. (June 15, 2016). "Johnny Depp's Lawyer Asks Judge to Prevent Amber Heard Witnesses from Testifying at Restraining Order Hearing". People. New York City: Meredith Corporation.
- Puente, Maria (June 7, 2016). "Amber Heard arrested in 2009 on charge of hitting girlfriend". USA Today. Mclean, Virginia: Gannett.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Amber Heard talks about being out in Hollywood - AfterElle…". archive.is. 25 May 2012. Archived from the original on 25 May 2012.
- "Amber Heard Gay: Actress Comes Out As Lesbian". 6 December 2010 – via Huff Post.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Amber Heard|
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|
|Data from Wikidata|
- Amber Heard on IMDb
- Amber Heard at AllMovie
- Amber Heard at the TCM Movie Database
- Amber Heard on Instagram