Bloomberg News (originally Bloomberg Business News) is an international news agency headquartered in New York. It creates news that is disseminated through Bloomberg Terminals, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg's mobile platforms. Since 2015, John Micklethwait has been the editor-in-chief.
|Bloomberg Business News (1990–1997)|
|Headquarters||731 Lexington Avenue, New York City, New York, United States|
London, United Kingdom
Hong Kong, China
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
The agency was created in 1990 with a team of six people. Winkler was first editor-in-chief. In 2010, Bloomberg News had over 2,300 editors and reporters in 72 countries and 146 news bureaus worldwide.
- Jack W. Plunkett (2009). Plunkett's E-Commerce and Internet Business Almanac. Plunkett Research, Ltd. p. 209. ISBN 9781593921156.
- Julia Greenberg (2015-09-02). "Bloomberg's Future Is the Future of News for Everyone". Wired. ISSN 1059-1028. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- Paul Bodine (2004). Make It New: Essays in the History of American Business. Lincoln, Nebraska: iUniverse. pp. 180–190. ISBN 9780595309214. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "Bloomberg Solutions". Bloomberg News. Archived from the original on 2010-06-24. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- "Cult of Bloomberg way underpinned by accuracy". The Australian. Retrieved 2011-10-26.
- "At A Glance". Bloomberg Press Room. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- "Bloomberg News editor-in-chief speaks about the economy and the presidential election". UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Archived from the original on 2013-02-24. Retrieved 2013-03-18.