Cartoon Network (French TV channel)
Cartoon Network is a French pay television channel. It is aimed at kids, available for France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Francophone Africa. It was launched on 23 August 1999 and is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery under its French division.
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Owner||Warner Bros. Discovery France|
|Launched||17 September 1993Cartoon Network Europe) (as part of |
23 August 1999 (as separate channel)
Related services Edit
Cartoon Network feeds Edit
Cartoon Network HD Edit
On 13 May 2014, Cartoon Network HD launched on Canalsat.
Cartoon Network Switzerland Edit
A Swiss feed was launched on 26 February 2007. Its advertising window is operated by Goldbach Media. Unlike in France, Cartoon Network is free in all Swiss TV providers, and it is the most popular kids channel in French.
Cartoonito was launched as a morning block on Boing on 5 September 2011. The block last aired on 5 July 2013.
- "Europe Plan By Turner". The New York Times. 9 March 1993. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Les offres d'abonnements Cartoon Network". Cartoon Network France (in French). Archived from the original on 2014-09-03. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- "FICHES CHAÎNES". Ministère de la Culture (in French). Retrieved 27 March 2020.
- "Nouveau Plan de Service Canalsat le 13 MAI 2014 - Avec participation". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2014-07-20.
- "Portefeuille TV". goldbach.com (in French). Retrieved 2020-05-30.
- "C21Media » WarnerMedia eyes preschool originals » Print".
- "WarnerMedia takes German preschool series Spookies for Cartoonito, HBO Max". C21media. Retrieved 2021-12-02.
Other websites Edit
- CartoonNetwork.fr (Official French Website)