Catherine, Princess of Wales
Catherine, Princess of Wales,  is the wife of Prince William and mother of Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. She will become Queen of the United Kingdom when William becomes King.(born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton, sometimes known as Kate Middleton; 9 January 1982)
|Princess of Wales (more)|
|Born||Catherine Elizabeth Middleton|
9 January 1982
Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berkshire, England, UK
William, Prince of Wales (m. 2011)
|House||Windsor (by marriage)|
|Religion||Church of England|
Middleton was born at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, She was grew up in Berkshire. She went to Marlborough College. She met Prince William when she was studying at the University of St Andrews in 2001.
When they started a relationship, the attention from the media made Middleton feel harassed. In April 2007, the press reported that William and Middleton had split up. They continued to be friends and didn't stay away from each other, and later in 2007 they got back together.
Marriage to Prince William change
On 22 July 2013, the Duchess gave birth to a baby boy in a London hospital. On 24 July, it was announced that the baby would be called Prince George of Cambridge, with the full given name George Alexander Louis. On 2 May 2015, she gave birth to Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Their third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge, was born on 23 April 2018.
Public image change
Kate is very popular with the public. Many people like her fashion sense and she has been placed on many "best dressed" lists.
- 29 April 2011-present: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge
- 8 September 2022-present: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cornwall
- 9 September 2022-present: Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, Her Royal Highness The Countess of Chester
- "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge". Current Biography Yearbook. Ipswich, MA: H. W. Wilson. 2011. pp. 116–118. ISBN 978-0-8242-1121-9.
- "Profiles – Kate Middleton". Hello!. August 2001. Archived from the original on 21 June 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2008.
- "World press gather outside Middleton family home in Bucklebury as royal relationship ends". Newbury Today. 14 April 2007. Archived from the original on 20 September 2011. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "Katie is just not waiting: Middleton works nine to five for parents in mundane office job". Evening Standard. 2 September 2008. Archived from the original on 16 January 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Ex-royal aide condemns paparazzi BBC News Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- "BBC News - Royal wedding: William and Kate marry at Abbey". bbc.co.uk. 29 April 2011. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Duchess gives birth to daughter". 2015-05-02. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- "Royal baby named Prince Louis". 2018-04-27. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- Mackay, Mairi (17 November 2010). "Kate Middleton: A very English style icon". CNN. Archived from the original on 25 November 2010. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
The Duke of Edinburgh
as Air Commodore-in-Chief
| Air Commandant of the Air Training Corps
The Prince of Wales
| Colonel of the Irish Guards|
|Order of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Queen Consort
HRH The Princess of Wales
The Duchess of Sussex