Navajo code talker
Chester Nez (January 23, 1921 – June 4, 2014) was an American veteran of World War II. He was the last original Navajo code talker who served in the United States Marine Corps during the war. He was born in Chi Chil Tah, New Mexico.
- Stapleton, AnneClaire; Carter, Chelsea J. (June 5, 2014). "Chester Nez, last of original Navajo code talkers of World War II, dies". CNN. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- Ramsey, Nick (June 4, 2014). "Chester Nez, last of the original WWII Navajo Code Talkers, dies". MSNBC. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- Smith, Noel Lyn (June 4, 2014). "Chester Nez, last of the original Navajo Code Talkers, has died". Daily Times (Farmington, New Mexico). Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- Shelly, Ben (June 4, 2014). "President Shelly orders flags at half-staff in honor of Chester Nez". navajopresident.org. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
- Navajo Code Talkers: The Uncrackable Language, featuring Chester Nez