Conway is a city in the US state of Arkansas. About 64,000 people live there and it is the 8th biggest city in the state. Most of its jobs are in technology, education, and retail. Its nickname is "City of Colleges" because three colleges are in it. It is home to the University of Central Arkansas and Hendrix College.
Clockwise from top: Toad Suck Square, Hendrix College, Donaghey Hall, SWN Offices, College of Business, Hendrix Village, University of Central Arkansas
City of Colleges
|CSA||Little Rock-North Little Rock|
|Incorporated||October 16, 1875|
|• City||46.51 sq mi (120.47 km2)|
|• Land||46.26 sq mi (119.81 km2)|
|• Water||0.25 sq mi (0.65 km2) 0.54%|
|Elevation||331 ft (101 m)|
|• Rank||7th in Arkansas|
|• Density||1,386.38/sq mi (535.28/km2)|
|• Metro||734,622 (US: 76th)|
|• CSA||905,847 (US: 60th)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||2404119|
|Major airport||Clinton National Airport (LIT)|
|Website||City of Conway|
- "Office of the Mayor". City of Conway. Archived from the original on July 29, 2017. Retrieved July 28, 2017.
- "City Council". City of Conway. Archived from the original on August 9, 2017. Retrieved July 28, 2017.
- "2020 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 29, 2021.
- "Metropolitan Statistical Area". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on October 21, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Conway, Arkansas
- "Combined Statistical Area". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on August 10, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2017.
- "QuickFacts: Conway city, Arkansas". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved September 8, 2023.