EVA Airways Corporation (pronounced "E-V-A Air(ways)"; traditional Chinese: 長榮航空; simplified Chinese: 长荣航空; pinyin: Chángróng Hángkōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tióng-êng Hâng-khong) (TWSE: 2618) is a major Taiwanese airline. It has services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. EVA Air is largely privately owned and flies a fully international route network. It is the second largest Taiwanese airline. EVA Air is based in Luzhu, Taoyuan County.
|Founded||8 March 1989|
|Commenced operations||1 July 1991|
|Frequent-flyer program||Infinity MileageLands|
|Fleet size||77 (October 2018)|
|Destinations||62 (incl. cargo)|
|Company slogan||分享世界，比翼雙飛 (Sharing the World, Flying Together)|
|Parent company||Evergreen Group|
|Traded as||TWSE: 2618|
|Headquarters||376, Hsin-Nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luzhu, Taoyuan City, Taiwan|
|Employees||11,147 (31 May 2018)|
- "EVA Airways to join Star Alliance this week". Australian Business Traveller. 27 March 2012.
- "EVA Air to join Star Alliance in June". Focus Taiwan. Central News Agency. 20 April 2013. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "EVA Airways Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net.
- "Company Profile". EVA Airways.
- "EVA Air Chooses Clay Sun to Serve as President". TravelPulse. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Taiwan's EVA Air to launch charter flights to Saipan". AFX News Limited. 2007-03-22. Retrieved 2008-09-07
- "EVA Air Annual Report 2006" (PDF). EVA Airways Corporation. 2006. p. 14,129. Retrieved 7 September 2008.
- Thomas, Geoffrey. EVA Air: The Stealth Airline. Air Transport World, June 2003, p. 52-54.