EFL League Two
football league which is the fourth tier in the English football pyramid
(Redirected from Football League Two)
This article needs to be updated. (December 2022)
|Number of teams||24|
|Level on pyramid||4|
|Promotion to||EFL League One|
|Relegation to||National League|
|Current champions||Northampton Town |
- Harrogate Town will begin the season at the Keepmoat Stadium in Doncaster.
- Stevenage originally finished 24th in the 2019-20 EFL League Two table, but after numerous points deductions handed to Macclesfield Town, Macclesfield slipped to 24th and Stevenage were granted a reprieve from relegation.
|2004/05||Yeovil Town||Scunthorpe United||Swansea City|
|2005/06||Carlisle United||Northampton Town||Leyton Orient|
|2006/07||Walsall||Hartlepool United||Swindon Town|
|2007/08||Milton Keynes Dons||Peterborough United||Hereford United|
|2008/09||Brentford||Exeter City||Wycombe Wanderers|
|2009/10||Notts County||A.F.C. Bournemouth||Rochdale|
- "Sky Bet League Two Clubs".
- "Macclesfield Town relegated after EFL wins points appeal, Stevenage reprieved". BBC Sport. 11 August 2020. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "Harrogate Town: Doncaster Rovers groundshare for EFL newcomers". BBC Sport. 4 August 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.