Rossellini on location at Tempelhof Airport in Berlin to shoot some scenes for the film The Innocent, 1992
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini
18 June 1952
|Occupation||Actress, filmmaker, author, model, philanthropist|
|Spouse(s)||Martin Scorsese (1979–1982)|
Jonathan Wiedemann (1983–1986)
|Partner(s)||David Lynch (1986–1991)|
Gary Oldman (1994–1996)
|Parent(s)||Roberto Rossellini (deceased)|
Ingrid Bergman (deceased)
Rossellini received a 1987 Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for her role in Blue Velvet. In 1997, she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV for her role in Crime of the Century. She received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her work on the television series Chicago Hope. Also in 1997, Rossellini was awarded The George Eastman Award. In 1998, she received an Honourable Mention at the 48th Berlin International Film Festival for her role in the movie Left Luggage.
Rossellini has dual United States and Italian citizenship.
She was married to Martin Scorsese from 1979 to 1982. After her marriage to Scorsese ended, she married Jon Wiedemann (1983–1986). He is a Harvard-educated model from Texas. Later, she dated David Lynch, Gary Oldman, and Gregory Mosher.
- List of award recipients at Eastman House web site
- "Berlinale: 1998 Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Isabella Rossellini (2001-11-06). "In Defense of Fallaci". New York Times. https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A05E4D61539F935A35752C1A9679C8B63&sec=&spon=&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink. Retrieved 2007-02-09.
- [ url=https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3397294/]
- "Green Porno Press Kit" (PDF). Sundancechannel.com. The Sundance Channel. 2008-03-24. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-03.