Key West, Florida
county seat city of Monroe County, Florida, United States; island in Florida Keys
(Redirected from Key West)
City of Key West, Florida
"The Conch Republic", "Southernmost City in the Continental United States"
One Human Family
|• Mayor||Teri Johnston|
|• Total||7.24 sq mi (18.76 km2)|
|• Land||5.60 sq mi (14.50 km2)|
|• Water||1.64 sq mi (4.26 km2)|
|Elevation||18 ft (5 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||4,819.64/sq mi (1,860.87/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
33040, 33041, 33045
|Area code(s)||305 and 786 (305 Exchanges: 292,293,294,295,296,320,809)|
|GNIS feature ID||0294048|
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 7, 2017.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved July 25, 2019.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
- Official City Website
- Chamber of Commerce Website Archived 2013-06-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Monroe County School District Key West Public Schools
- Oldest Hotel in Key West
- Key West Art Galleries
- A photographic tour of Key West Archived 2007-11-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Getting to Key West, the road down US1
- Sanborn Insurance Historical Maps of Key West Archived 2018-12-15 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Key West, Florida.|