Mississippi's 3rd congressional district
Mississippi's 3rd congressional district is a congressional district in the U.S state of Mississippi. The district is in the middle of the state and goes from the border of Louisiana in the west to the border of Alabama in the east. The large cities in the district include Meridian, Starkville, Pearl, and Natchez. It also includes most of the wealthier parts of Jackson. The people who live in the district elect a person to represent the district in the United States House of Representatives. The current representative is Republican Michael Guest.
|Mississippi's 3rd congressional district|
|Area||12,185.28 sq mi (31,559.7 km2)|
|Republican||Gregg Harper (incumbent)||234,717||80.0|
|Reform||John Luke Pannell||58,605||20.0|
|Republican||Gregg Harper (incumbent)||117,771||68.9|
|Reform||Barbara Dale Washer||1,541||0.9|
|Republican||Gregg Harper (incumbent)||209,490||66.2|
|Democratic||Dennis C. Quinn||96,101||30.4|
|Republican||Michael Guest (incumbent)||221,064||64.7|
|Democratic||Dorothy "Dot" Benford||120,782||35.3|
- "Partisan Voting Index – Districts of the 115th Congress" (PDF). The Cook Political Report. April 7, 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Secretary of State Elections". State of Mississippi Secretary of State. Archived from the original on January 1, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "Mississippi General Election 2014". Mississippi Secretary of State. 2014-11-04. Archived from the original on 2014-12-22. Retrieved December 22, 2014.
- "Mississippi General Election 2016". Mississippi Secretary of State. November 8, 2016. Archived from the original on December 27, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Johnson, Cheryl L. (February 28, 2019). "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 6, 2018". Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- "State of Mississippi OFFICIAL 2020 GENERAL ELECTION CERTIFIED RESULTS" (PDF). State of Mississippi Secretary of State. Retrieved December 28, 2020.