Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
|Duke of Kent (more)|
|Born||9 October 1935|
Katharine Worsley (m. 1961)
|Father||Prince George, Duke of Kent|
|Mother||Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark|
|Years of service||1955–1976 (end of active service)|
|Unit||Royal Scots Greys|
Prince Edward was born in No.3 Belgrave Square, London, He was eldest son of Prince George and Princess Mariana of Greeces and Denmark
Since his mother, Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark, was a cousin of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Edward is both a second cousin and first cousin once removed to Prince Charles and his siblings.
Prince Edward was married to Katharine Woresley , They had three children, George, Lady Helen and Lord Nicholas
- As a British prince, a surname is not usually used but when one is, Windsor is used.
- "Duke of Kent, 77, suffers mini-stroke". Herald Scotland. 21 March 2013. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- The Duke of Kent at the Royal Family website
- The United Grand Lodge of England – HRH The Duke of Kent, KG, GCMG, GCVO, ADC (Grand Master)
- Time Article on Birth of Prince Edward