Charles, Prince of Wales
Charles, Prince of Wales KG KT GCB OM PC (Charles Philip Arthur George; born 14 November 1948), is next inline to the British throne. He has held the titles of Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester since 1958. Currently, he is the heir apparent to be king of the United Kingdom. He is the oldest heir apparent ever, and has been heir apparent for the longest ever.
|Prince of Wales (more)|
|Born||Prince Charles of Edinburgh|
14 November 1948
Buckingham Palace, London
|Father||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|Allegiance||United Kingdom[fn 2]|
|Service/branch|| Royal Navy|
Royal Air Force[fn 2]
|Years of service||1971–1977 |
|Commands held||HMS Bronington|
Prince Charles was born at Buckingham Palace in London, He is the first son of Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip Duke of Edinburgh who was born to Greek and Danish royal families, He is grand son of George VI of the United Kingdom and Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, He was baptised at Buckingham Palace.
He was married to his first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales, from 1981 until they divorced in 1996, causing some controversy with respect to the royal line of succession. They had two sons, Prince William and Prince Harry. Charles has been married to his second wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, since 2005.
- "The Royal Family name". Official website of the British monarchy. Archived from the original on 15 February 2009. Retrieved 3 February 2009.
- . Moreover, Charles is next in line for the British Throne, direct successor and heir of Queen Elizabeth II. Prince of Wales' biography
- "Prince Charles tests positive for novel coronavirus". CNN. 25 March 2020.
- "Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but 'remains in good health'". BBC. 25 March 2020.
- Official website of HRH The Prince of Wales
- Official Duchy of Cornwall Cottages website
- Official website of 'The Prince's Trust' Archived 2019-04-21 at the Wayback Machine