Hello, Hayley, and welcome to the Simple English Wikipedia!
You should begin by reading these pages:
Remember to be bold and edit any pages you want! Any changes you make that are not perfect can be fixed later. If you have any questions, ask them at Wikipedia:Simple talk. You should always sign your messages on Talk pages by typing "~~~~" (four tildes) at the end of your words.
- There is indeed, I'll change it for you. Ok so basically, you can steal just about everything to make your edits look professional from already-done edits. Atm I'm stealing my internet from a farm next door. It really helps to read the links The Rambling Man already posted to you above. Also sign with ~~~~. It'll turn magically into your signature! --Gwib -(talk)- 14:44, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Sexy Signature change
To sexify your signature, follow the steps:
- Go to my setttings at the top of the page (or click the link).
- In the bar that says "Nickname", put in code for your new signature:
[[User:Hayley|<font color="9900CC">Hayley</font>]] [[User talk:Hayley|<font color="CC00CC">t</font><font color="CC33CC">a</font><font color="CC66CC">l</font><font color="CC99CC">k</font>]]
- Check the "Raw signatures" box. If you don't, it will just appear as code.
- Push "Save", and then it will say "Your preferences have been saved".
Most people carry on a conversation on the same talk page. So you can just reply underneath this and then conversations are easy to follow.
Use a colon (the grammar kind, not the bodily kind) at the beginning of a sentence to separate your comments from other comments!
Ohhh! That makes sense... like
- or this?
- OR THIS?
- or this?
- Aaargh! Also I'm making a project about Sexuality. Apparently, the most viewed articles on Simple Wiki are penis, vagina, clitoris, testicle etc etc. When you get 10 horny school kids checking out articles like that, and 40,000 schools all with horny school kids, you get insane amounts of people checking out those articles.