14 is a year in the 1st century. It was a common year starting on Monday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Pompeius and Appuleius.
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||11 12 13 – 14 – 15 16 17|
|Gregorian calendar||AD 14|
|Ab urbe condita||767|
|Balinese saka calendar||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||癸酉年 (Water Rooster)|
2710 or 2650
— to —
甲戌年 (Wood Dog)
2711 or 2651
|Coptic calendar||−270 – −269|
|- Vikram Samvat||70–71|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3114–3115|
|Iranian calendar||608 BP – 607 BP|
|Islamic calendar||627 BH – 626 BH|
|Julian calendar||AD 14|
|Minguo calendar||1898 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||325/326 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||556–557|
140 or −241 or −1013
— to —
141 or −240 or −1012
- Tacitus reports that the town and port of Nauportus is plundered by a mutinous Roman legion.
- Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- Legions on the Rhine revolt after the death of Augustus. Germanicus and Drusus stop the revolt.
- Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany.
- Augustus dies and is declared to be a god.
- A census shows there are 4,973,000 Roman citizens.
- Claudia Marcella marries Sextus Appuleius.
- Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
- First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- Famine hits China. Some citizens turn to cannibalism.
- August 19 – Roman Emperor Augustus.
- Julia the Elder, daughter of Roman Emperor Augustus.
- Postumus Agrippa, Grandson of Roman Emperor Augustus.