|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1430s 1440s 1450s – 1460s – 1470s 1480s 1490s|
|Years:||1463 1464 1465 – 1466 – 1467 1468 1469|
- June – Second Siege of Krujë: Mehmed II leads an army of 150,000 to stop the Albanian resistance by taking Krujë. The Albanians stop him and the Ottoman army leaves from Albania.
- August 26 – A conspiracy against Piero di Cosimo de' Medici, led by Luca Pitti and Borso d'Este, is discovered and put down in Florence.
- October 19 – The Thirteen Years' War ends
Date unknown change
- The Chimú Empire is conquered by troops of the Inca.
- Erik Axelsson Tott replaces Jöns Bengtsson Oxenstierna as Regent of Sweden.
- The first printed German language Bible is made.
- Louis XI of France introduces silk weaving to Lyon.
- Kingdom of Georgia ends. Rival states of Kartli, Kakheti, Imereti, Samtskhe-Saatabago start.
- February 11 – Elizabeth of York, queen of Henry VII of England (d. 1503)
- June 18 – Ottaviano Petrucci, Italian music printer (d. 1539)
- August 10 – Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua (d. 1519)
- September 9 – Ashikaga Yoshitane, Japanese shogun (d. 1523)
- October 27 – Erasmus, Dutch philosopher (d. 1536)
- November 30 – Andrea Doria, Italian naval leader (d. 1560)
- March 8 – Francesco I Sforza, Duke of Milan (b. 1401)
- October 30 – Johann Fust, German printer (b. c. 1400)
- December 13 – Donatello, Italian artist (b. 1386)
- date unknown