New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese: New スーパーマリオブラザーズ 2, Hepburn: Nyū Sūpā Mario Burazāzu Tsū) is a 2012 platformer video game. It is the sequel to the 2006 New Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo DS. It is a follow-up to the 2009 Wii game New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which is a follow-up to the 2006 game. It was released on the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on July 28, 2012, in Europe on August 17, 2012 and in North America on August 19, 2012. A follow-up to this game and a sequel to New Super Mario Bros. Wii, titled New Super Mario Bros. U, was released on the Wii U three months later, which had an extension pack New Super Luigi U released on June 2013. It focuses more on coins than the other Mario games, and according to Satoru Iwata, the goal of the game is to get a million coins.
|New Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo EAD Group No. 4|
- "New スーパーマリオブラザーズ 2" (in Japanese). 4gamer. 21 April 2012.
- "Nintendo 3DS -New Super Mario Bros. 2 Iwata Asks". YouTube. 8 June 2012.
- Official North American website
- Official Japanese website
- Official Australian website Archived 2014-07-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Official European website
- Offical Nintendo Website