country whose territory spans more than one continent
Africa and Asia
- Egypt, though the vast majority lives in Africa, and mostly around the Nile, and few people live in the Sinai Peninsula, which is in Asia.
Africa and Europe
- Spain, because the exclaves of Ceuta and Melilla are in mainland Africa and the Canary Islands are part of the African continental plate.
Asia and Europe
Asia and Oceania
America and Oceania
America, Oceania and Antarctica
- Chile, because Easter Island is a province in Oceania and Chilean Antarctic is a claimed (but not officially accepted) territory in Antarctica.
Oceania and Antarctica
- Australia, Australian Antarctic Territory is a territory in Antarctica.
- New Zealand, Ross Dependency is a territory in Antarctica.
Europe, Africa, and America
- "Which Countries Span More Than One Continent?". WorldAtlas. Retrieved 2020-08-17.