Identifier for a time offset from UTC of +7
(Redirected from UTC+7)
- 1 As standard time (all year round)
- 2 East Asia
- 3 Discrepancies between official UTC+07 and geographical UTC+07
- 4 References
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- Indonesia (Western)
It is considered the westernmost time zone in East Asia.
Discrepancies between official UTC+07 and geographical UTC+07Edit
Although usually time zones are made based on longitude, there are some differences.
Areas located within UTC+07 longitudes using other time zonesEdit
- Many parts of China, including for example Guangxi Province and Hainan Island
- Most of central Mongolia including the capital Ulaanbaatar
- Peninsular Malaysia
- Western part of Sarawak in Malaysian Borneo including Kuching
Areas located outside UTC+07 longitudes using UTC+07 timeEdit
Areas between 82°30′ W and 97°30′ E ("physical" UTC+06)Edit
- The westernmost part of Indonesia including Banda Aceh.