identifier for a time offset from UTC of +7
(Redirected from UTC+7)
UTC+07:00 is the timezone in places below. The time is 7 hours later than Greenwich Mean Time. This timezone is also known as Indochina Time (ICT).
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- Indonesia (Western)
- Mongolia (Far Western)
- Khovd, Uvs, and Bayan-Ölgii
It is considered the westernmost time zone in East Asia.
Discrepancies between official UTC+07 and geographical UTC+07Edit
Although usually time zones are made based on longitude, there are some differences.
Areas located within UTC+07 longitudes using other time zonesEdit
- Many parts of China, including for example Guangxi Province and Hainan Island
- Most of central Mongolia including the capital Ulaanbaatar
- Peninsular Malaysia
- Western part of Sarawak in Malaysian Borneo including Kuching
Areas located outside UTC+07 longitudes using UTC+07 timeEdit
Areas between 82°30′ W and 97°30′ E ("physical" UTC+06)Edit
- The westernmost part of Indonesia including Banda Aceh.
Areas between 102°30′ W and 117°30′ E ("physical" UTC+08)Edit
- The easternmost part of Java including Surabaya, Malang, and Banyuwangi.