The reasons for your indefinite block are as follows:
- You have not shown an ability to contribute to this wiki in a constructive way.
- You have been in a string of arguments with other users who are experienced editors with fine records. They include users user:JJMC89, user:Boomer Vial and see user talk:Yunshui.
- I note you have made many edits on your own and other user pages but very few constructive edits to articles. Controversies with other users is not the point of this wiki. As a user blocked elsewhere for sockpuppetry you should have been very careful to edit correctly. Instead, you have devoted most of your efforts to controversy.
- An editor blocked on other wikis is only allowed to edit here if they do so strictly within our guidelines. The specific point which triggered this block are that you removed the contents of a discussion on user:CactusWriter's talk page, including his own edit. The block is indefinite, but not necessarily permanent. After a long period of time you may request for the block to be reviewed. In any event, the block would not be removed unless the community felt you were able to avoid controversy and edit in a calm and neutral manner. Macdonald-ross (talk) 11:10, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- Honourable Sir please give last chance i'll never edit any thing unless it necessary
- Sir you don't give me a single warning suddenly you block me
- If you want to block me please sir add limit of the blocking instead of indefinte please sir i not did sock puppetry here.
- You haven't given us a reason to; using an IP address after your block is not a good sign either. Only (talk) 18:55, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- User:Only you can check my contributions on urdu wikipedia now i am agree with editors over changes made to a page Hammadsaeed (talk) 14:17, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- other editor
typo Hammadsaeed (talk) 14:18, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
Your unblock requestEdit
Hey there! I apologize for the revert to your userpage and the unjustified warning on your talk page. That was a mistake on my part that Djsasso caught before I could fix it. You have my sincere apologies and I beg your pardon. Operator873talkconnect 03:36, 14 August 2018 (UTC)