|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.|
This is not a Wikipedia article or the talk page for a Wikipedia article. If you find this page on any website other than Wikipedia, you are looking at a mirror site. This page may not be up to date, and the user who made this page may have no relationship with any site other than Wikipedia. The original talk page can be found at
Hey I have a question, For the Patroller rights, is there a way/mod to move the 'mark this page as patrolled' bar, into a separate menu, so I don't accidentally click it? --Tsugaru Let's Talk! :) 🍁 00:33, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
Issues with article deletionEdit
Please refer to the article in question Christianity in Ethiopia and Eritrea, as the contributor is a global Wikipedian bad faith editor who has continued agenda pushing for over a decade. The case in question is here: Sockpuppet investigations. Also, please look at the archives as well. - TheLionHasSeen (talk) 17:42, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
- @TheLionHasSeen: I declined the QD request on that article because the reason given ("Refer to Sockpuppet investigation against Hoaeter.") was not one of the reasons that an article can be quickly deleted. For quick deletion, we are restricted to the reasons listed at WP:QD. If you want the article deleted, you can use the RFD process, where other reasons can be specified. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:47, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
Are you around?Edit
Are you around? We have an AfD that I’m sure you’ve probably seen. All the IP keep votes are the same person. They have made personal attacks and now they just went into the AfD and deleted others comments. Can we get a block on that range for at least 5 days until the AfD is over? Also all votes are delete so possibly even close that thing and end it! Thanks PotsdamLamb (talk) 07:07, 24 February 2021 (UTC) PS I’m mobile so I can’t type out the IPs but they are all the IPv6’s.
This may help Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2021/Amber Martinez PotsdamLamb (talk) 07:11, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) @PotsdamLamb: IPs when editing mobile can change frequently, it is not against the rules to use multiple IPs. The putting keep at the beginning of each edit is a common mistake that is not blockable. And deletion discussions do need to run the 7 days. -Djsasso (talk) 18:38, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
- @Djsasso: - I asked for the block due to the persistent personal attacks and the fact that they deleted others' comments from the RfD. Not because of the IPs, however, they do keep adding a new vote, but since IP votes do not count, I have given up. Putting it at the top is ok and I did not ask for a block based on that. I copied it to where it should be after restoring the page back to how it was before they purposefully deleted the comments (the comments from others were in different sections). PotsdamLamb (talk) 18:43, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
Restore Delete ArticleEdit
hi can you restore the article Amee that User: Macdonald-ross have just deleted to Amee (draft), because that is my efort and I will use it for Enwiki. Thanks Matuyda (talk) 06:30, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
An editor has requested deletion of Category:Trombones, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2021/Category:Trombones and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. Naddruf (talk) 21:25, 4 March 2021 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) Note Wikipedia is not somewhere to promote people. You wanting to see the Simple Wikipedia page get into search engines is telling me that you are interested in using Wikipedia for promotion... —Belwine (talk) 18:19, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
Belvine You did not understand. There are just a lot of articles in search engines. For example Dolla (rapper) is featured, but not all. Why is it so arranged with you. This is my only question.2A02:2698:22:B87B:8496:1629:EEF8:F437 (talk) 19:39, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- I don't think that being in search engines should really be something to worry about.
Anyway, I have nominated the article for deletion as the subject does not appear to be notable. —Belwine (talk) 19:45, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
Belvine There must be concern, because I have been on Vicky for several years because this is a big information site.You look like an incompetent person, since you are deleting an article due to my question.There is no reason to even delete.If something is wrong there, I can always edit it. Goodbye.2A02:2698:22:B87B:8496:1629:EEF8:F437 (talk) 19:58, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- That's not the reason I'm requesting to delete the article. I looked at the article out of interest and the subject did not appear to be notable. Searching up, I couldn't find any related reliable sources, so I requested the article for deletion as it fails WP:GNG. —Belwine (talk) 20:01, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Please be civil. Calling someone incompetent that way is not civil. In any case, I'm not going to help you with that. --Auntof6 (talk) 20:03, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
Auntof6 You cannot search in your country, the geolocation of the records is different. We have it. Threw off links by importance, check