|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1330s 1340s 1350s – 1360s – 1370s 1380s 1390s|
|Years:||1365 1366 1367 – 1368 – 1369 1370 1371|
- Timur ascends throne of Samarkand (now in Uzbekistan)..
- Hongwu (also known as Zhu Yuanzhang) establishes the Ming Dynasty in China after the disintegration the Mongol Yuan Dynasty.
- Work begins on the current Great Wall of China.
- Emperor Chōkei accedes to the throne of Japan
- Ramesuan succeeds Ramathibodi I as ruler of Ayutthaya (now southern Thailand).
- Mikhail Aleksandrovich becomes the sole ruler of Tver (now in eastern Russia) after the death of co-ruler and rival Mikhailovich of Kashin.
- Moscow attacks Tver. Tver makes a counter-attack with the aid of Lithuania and the Blue Horde.
- The King of Norway sends the last Royal Ship from Norway to the Greenland Eastern Settlement. This event is part of both the Norse colonization of the Americas and of the History of Greenland.
- February 14 – Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor (died 1437)
- December 3 – King Charles VI of France (died 1422)
- Pope Martin V (died 1431)
- Thomas Occleve, English poet (died 1450)
- Robert Merchant, French painter (Born June)
- October 7 – Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence, son of Edward III of England (born 1338)
- Andrea Orcagna, Italian painter, sculptor, and architect
- Ibn-i-Yamin the 'Persian Puritan', poet
- Ramathibodi I, ruler of Ayutthaya