(Redirected from AD 1366)
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1330s 1340s 1350s – 1360s – 1370s 1380s 1390s|
|Years:||1363 1364 1365 – 1366 – 1367 1368 1369|
- Thomas Fraser obtains lands in Aberdeenshire, upon which he starts the building of a towerhouse that would later be known as Muchalls Castle.
- Henry II deposes his half-brother, Pedro of Castile, to become King of Castile.
- Muhammed V builds the Granada Hospital in the Granada (in present-day Spain).
- War continues between the Hindu Vijayanagar Empire and the Muslim Bahmani Sultanate in present-day southern India. Tens of thousands of civilians massacred by each side.
- Dmitri Donskoi, ruler of Moscow & Vladimir, makes peace with Dmitri Konstantinovich, former ruler of Vladimir.
- Abu Faris Abdul Aziz succeeds assassinated Abu Zayyan as Sultan of the Marinid Empire in Morocco.
- Foundation of the Stella Artois brewery in present-day Belgium.