The 1910s was the decade that started on January 1, 1910, and ended on December 31, 1919.
|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1880s 1890s 1900s – 1910s – 1920s 1930s 1940s|
|Years:||1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
- Balkan Wars
- 1911-12: The Republic of China overthrew the Qing Dynsty.
- 1912: The ship RMS Titanic strikes an iceberg in the North Atlantic, and sinks on its first voyage.
- 1912: Olympic Games held in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1914–1918: World War I 15,000,000 people die
- 1917: The October revolution in Russia. Communists get rid of the king (Tsar)
- 1918–1919: Influenza (the spanish flu) spreads through Europe killing 25,000,000 to 50,000,000 people.
- Prime Minister Andrew Fisher (Australia)
- Prime Minister Joseph Cook (Australia)
- Prime Minister Billy Hughes (Australia)
- Emperor Franz Joseph I (Austria-Hungary)
- Emperor Karl (Austria-Hungary)
- Prime Minister Sir Robert Borden (Canada)
- Emperor Henry Pu Yi of the Qing Dynasty (China)
- Sun Yat-sen, President of the Republic of China
- Yuan Shikai, President of the Republic of China and briefly Emperor.
- Xu Shichang, President of the Republic of China
- Emperor Wilhelm II (German Empire)
- Chancellor Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg (German Empire)
- King Victor Emmanuel III (Italy)
- Pope Pius X
- Pope Benedict XV
- Sultan Vahidettin (Ottoman Empire)
- Ahmad Shah Qajar of Qajar dynasty (Persia)
- Emperor Nicholas II (Russia)
- Vladimir Lenin (Soviet Union)
- King Alfonso XIII (Spain)
- Prime Minister José Canalejas (Spain)
- Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier (Spain)
- King George V (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister H. H. Asquith (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister David Lloyd George (United Kingdom)
- President William Howard Taft (United States)
- President Woodrow Wilson (United States)