Millwall F.C. are a English Association football club in London. They play their home games at a stadium called The New Den which is in London. The club started in 1885 and their nickname is "The Lions".
|Full name||Millwall Football Club|
|Ground||The New Den|
|2009/10||League One,3rd (Play-off winners)|
- 1885-1893 Millwall Rovers F.C.
- 1893-1910 Millwall Athletic F.C.
- 1910-present Millwall F.C.
- As of 23 July 2013.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Notable former playersEdit
The following is a list of important footballers who have played for Millwall. The list includes players who have been honoured in Millwall's Hall of Fame."
- FC is an acronym. FC stands for "Football Club".
- Soccerway.com, Millwall FC; retrieved 2012-7-16.
- "Millwall 1 Burnley 1". Millwall Football Clu b. 21 October 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Millwall team profiles". Millwall Football Club. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- "Millwall Hall of Fame". Millwall Football Club. Retrieved 16 November 2007.
- "The men who've shaped Millwall: 1890's". Vital Football. Archived from the original on 18 September 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "The men who've shaped Millwall: 1880's". Vital Football. Archived from the original on 15 September 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
Media related to Millwall F.C. at Wikimedia Commons