|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not a Wikipedia article or the talk page for a Wikipedia article. If you find this page on any website other than Wikipedia, you are looking at a mirror site. This page may not be up to date, and the user who made this page may have no relationship with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page can be found at
Hello. Before I came here, I was active in the English and German Wikipedias. Very often, I make pages better. I have not written many new pages. When I make pages better, I look at what the other language wikipedias say about the subject.
When you leave a message, please do so on my talk page, not here.
Busy in real lifeEdit
Hello, I am currently quite busy in real life. This means I do not edit or watch SimpleWP as much as I would like. I am located in Central Europe. If there is something important, like a ban, or a CheckUser request, please send me an email. I will then be able to handle it. Thank you.
I am also a CheckUser. This means I can look up IP addresses and user agents of named users If you need such a check done, please leave a note at The CheckUser page. You can then leave me a note on my talk page, or email me.
The community trusted me enough to make me a bureaucrat; please direct rename requests to the user rename page, rather than leaving them on my talk page. The other bureaucrats are Chenzw, Djsasso, Vector.
Pages I have made or added toEdit
Here is a list of pages that I have contributed to. I have not made all of those pages, but I added quite a bit of content to the pages that were not made by me. Not all my changes are listed below.
- Al Ain - Taken from English wikipedia, simplified
- Aldi - Wikified, expanded. Based on german entry.
- Algae - Taken from English wikipedia, simplified
- Algorithm- My original creation
- Abu Dhabi - Taken from English Wikipedia, simplified (after a possible copyvio issue)
- Bastide - A form of a medieval city in the countryside. Most of it is a translation from French WP.
- Berlin Wall - Article not started by me. Extended a lot, by translating from German WP.
- Ceuta - From English, simplified
- Cider - Extended an rewritten, based on French, German and English Wikipedias
- Cloth - Written based on ideas from en.
- Condom - Various contributions, most stuff taken from German Wikipedia, where this is a featured article.
- Flatworm - my creation, as well as all of the taxa of flatworms.
- Feta cheese - Originally translated from German, mixed in history from En, simplified some.
- Giant tube worm - Written based on enWP. Seems to be article number 15.000 of this Wikipedia.
- Halal - Written based on ideas taken from en.
- Hamas - Written based on ideas from en.
- Category:Invertebrates - I wrote and simplified quite a few of these articles.
- Kebab - From English, simplified.
- Kelp - From English Wikipedia, simplified
- Kelp forest - From English Wikipedia, simplified.
- Melilla- From English, simplified.
- Metropolitan area - Written based on ideas from English WP.
- Mummification - Small rewrite based on input from the talk page
- Set - originally created by me, later simplified a lot.
- Symbiosis - From English, simplified.
- Yasser Arafat - From English, simplified.
- Yitzhak Rabin - From English, simplified.
This list does not list all the pages I added to, only those where I did more than spell-check or add images. Full list of my contributions.