Hi! I'm LilyKitty, a girl who loves to play with dolls!
- (in Czech) Jesm holka, která ráda hraje s panenkou.
- (in Danish) Jeg er pige som elsker luge med dukke.
- (in German) Ich bin Mädchen die mit Puppen spielen leibe.
- (in Esperanto) Mi estas knabino kiu amas ludi kun pupo.
- (in Spanish) Soy una niña a quién le gusta jugar con muñecas.
- (in Finnish) Minä, Lilja Katariina, olen tyttö, jonka rakastan leikkiä nukeilla.
- (in French) Moi, Lily Catherine, suis une fille qui aime jouer à la poupée.
- (in Greek) "Ειμι παρθενος η συν κορη παιζειν φιλω."
- (in Hebrew) " אני בת שושנה אהבם בבה"
- (in Dutch) Ik ben meisje de van spel met pop hou.
- (in Latin) Ego, Lilia Katharina, puella sum cum pupa ludendum amans.
- (in Italian) Io, Lili Caterina, sono bambina che amo giocere con bambole.
- (in Norwegian, "bokmål") Jeg, Lilly Katarina, er jente som elsker å spille med en dukke.
- (in Polish) Jestem dziewcyna, ktorzy lubią się bawic z lalką.
- (in Portuguese) Me chamo Lilia Catarina, uma menina que ama brincar com bonecas.
- (in Romanian) Sunt o făta care inbesc se joace cu o papusa.
- (in Russian) "Я, Лилии Екатерина, девочка кто люблю играть с куклей."
- (in Swedish) Jag, Lilly Katarina, är en flicka som älskar att leka med dockor.
Pity to the victims of Christchurch mosque shootingEdit
Now I feel very sorry for all the victims of Christchurch mosque shootings and like to express my profound condolences for them. And I also like to hold solidarity to create more tolerant society with full respect of any religion, race, ethnic origin, language and human dignity and diversity, against all hatred, nationalism and islamophobia! LilyKitty — (talk 22 March 2019.
Pity to the victims of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting and Jo CoxEdit
Now I feel storong grief and express my profound condolences for the victims of 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting out of homophobia and for Jo Cox out of nationalism. I never forgive the those murders, and shall never give up to change hatred into love for all including LGBT dignity and racism and xenophobia into cosmopolitan solidarity with our heart of rainbow. -- LilyKitty (talk) 20 June 2016
Pity to the victims of the 2015 Paris attacksEdit
Now I feel much grief and express profound condolence for the victims of November 2015 Paris attacks and strong anger toward the actor of this. Such actors are absolutely evil because victims are civilian having noting with military act nor political oppression. Now I hope international solidarity to finish all violence, hatred and war together with international organisations including UNESCO beyond borders. -- LilyKitty (talk) 14 November 2015
Pity to the victims of the Eaethquake in NepalEdit
Now I have been astonished and express profound condolence for the victims of 2015 Nepal earthquake (April). Now I hope enough humanitarian aid by international community to be given with recovery of infrastructure necessary for right to an adequate standard of living of all in this dreadful disaster.--LilyKitty (talk) 06:50, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
Pity to the victims of tragedy of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17Edit
Now I cannot help expressing condolence for the victimes of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and anger for actors of such act. I think that this even "crime against humanity" more cruel than terrorism and I oppose all use of weapon against any civilians.--LilyKitty (talk) 15:48, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Pity to the victims of the terrorism in NorwayEdit
Now I feel very sad and angry at the terrorism in Norway done on 22 July 2011. I can never forgive any lack of tolerance, xenophobia, islamophobia, extreme nationalism or hatred that causes the violence or terrorism. I hope that such terrorism will be finished by full respect of Vienna Declaration.--LilyKitty (talk) 14:49, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
Our grief and petition on natural disasterEdit
Now I am very shocked to know the spectacle of Typhoon Haiyan of unbelievable scale that attacked the people in Philippines. Now I pray for the victims and hope that any humanitarian aid including food, medicine housing would be given for all. I also think that global policy to prevent climate change and promote sustainable development is the duty of all of us, as well as all member of United Nations and companies.--LilyKitty (talk) 14:18, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
Now I was in deep greief to know about 2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami, this is so satanic that I could not believe it. And I also know that many people in Tohoku area in Japan suffer much form lacking of gasoline, not only water, electronic and foods because many places to make gasoline was broken and roads to the place where people who survive the earth and tsunami. I hope that enough aid are given to them by humanitarian aid of international law and society as well as national power.
Now I am also astonished that so many countries have given aid to Japan. I thank them much and expect the global ethic of human nature and natural rights as an cosmopolitan. But I do not think that richness by the victims of nuclear energy whose origin was nuclear weapon would be ethic. Now I feel guilt to use electricity, even if it may be necessary to live by fate.
And also the words of "About theology and politics" and "Ethics" by Baruch Spinoza, saying "The end and the rule of the social organization are to make human being free from unreasonable government of bad will and make progress as mush as possible, according to the voice of the reason so that all can live in concord and peace." and "A free person loves justice without fear of death, accoding to the reason." Further, words of "Nicomachean Ethics" by Aristotle saying "The only thing that even God cannot do, it's changing to be done into not to be done." and ideas of "Long Walk to Freedom" by Nelson Mandela saying "A minority was not to be crushed by a majority." and "Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished".
- "A world where LGBT rights are systematically violeted, is a world where nobody can feel safe and free."
- "In a society where some people are oppressed, nobody can be free and equal." - from the text of the Declaration of Montreal
World peace can be possible only when all LGBT people will be free from all diagnosis by psychiatry, as well as the end of all prejudices and discriminations. --LilyKitty (talk) 12:32, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
Now I write a poem for the glory of the Yogyakarta Principles;
- I see a golden flower in the moor,
- But humbly near the garden of jasmine,
- Yet I find it the glory for the poor.
- Its light is clear among two women.
- What a pure couple of deep love, oh, dear!
- Yet world's heartless wind blew them in sorrow.
- My Lord, let the desert wet with their tear,
- So that the world would be one with rainbow.
- Then I find the dandelion with airy seed.
- For the hungry, they would change the earth green,
- And would bring fine letters that all can read.
- With your nymph, no one can prevent our goal,
- This is the highest light that has ever been.
- A person's worth is known only by the soul.
And I write longing for equal rights of all;
"Torch of revolution"
- Inspired by noble ghost of divine wind,
- My dark and cursed fate will turn into the air.
- Against tyranny, I shall not change my mind.
- Whose essence is social justice to be fair.
- Instead of bomb, I will write with ink of blood.
- Not poverty, but unjust wealth is the shame!
- If I were God, I will perish them with flood.
- Not disabilities, but evil power's to be blame!
- To finish all kind of exploitation,
- I combat with hammer of communism.
- To finish all form of discrimination,
- At last my soul cries; Death to capitalism!
- May All be flowers free from war and poverty.
- In equal rights for all I find liberty.
"Lily of the Valley"
- Leaping is a white dress in a narrow space,
- I find the spring coming to my sight.
- Lofty mountain has sent me air as light.
- You, fine fairy exalt me with your face.
- With your swing, my conscience has take place,
- In which you always lead me to the right.
- And give to my wounded mind the delight.
- I am released from my sin with your grace.
- Only your breath heal me of profound grief.
- And the pure souls survive under your care,
- And I find myself covered with your leaf.
- Your grace bring to me the shining wisdom.
- What a nobility who is rare!
- Oh, the light to the absolute freedom!