Amman, sometimes spelled Ammann (Arabic: عمان ʿAmmān), is the capital city of Jordan. It is the official capital and commercial center of Jordan. It is the capital city of the Amman Governorate. It has about 4 million people as it is the largest city in Jordan (around 42% of the number of people in Jordan in 2015). The city is in the center of Jordan at Coordinates:
- "Population stands at around 9.5 million, including 2.9 million guests". The Jordan Times. The Jordan News. 2016-01-22. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
- Amman Street Food documentary on Youtube
- Amman Digital Community Facebook page
- Greater Amman Municipality Facebook page
- Amman public transportation map
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amman.|