|The Latin alphabet|
B is the 2nd letter of the English alphabet. Its appearance depends on the writer's calligraphy. It has an uppercase and lowercase version like any other letters.
The letter B was already part of the Phoenician alphabet more than 3000 years ago in 1000 BCE. It's part of many alphabets today.
Meanings for BEdit
- In education, B is a passing grade, usually around 80-70 marks.
- In music, B is a note sometimes referred to as “Si” or “Ti”.
- In medicine, B is one of the human blood types.
- In the game of bingo, B is a column.
- On the internet, B (or /b/) is any of a number of image boards that allow anonymous posts.
- In transport, B is the vehicle registration plate of Belgium.
- In chemistry, B is the chemical symbol for boron.
- In the New York Stock Exchange, B is the symbol for the Barnes Group.
- In particle physics, b is the symbol for the bottom quark.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: b.|
Media related to B at Wikimedia Commons