|The Latin alphabet|
B is the second letter in the English alphabet. Use a capital B at the start of a sentence if you are trying to communicate. B comes after A. B has a capital and lowercase kind, like every letter in the alphabet.
Meanings for BEdit
- In music, B is a note.
- In medicine, B is one of the human blood types.
- In the game of bingo, B is a column.
- On the internet, B (or /b/) is any of a number of image boards that allow anonymous posts.
- In transport, is the vehicle registration plate of Belgium
- The chemical symbol for boron
- In the New York Stock Exchange, B is the symbol for the Barnes Group.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: b.|
Media related to B at Wikimedia Commons