letter of the Latin alphabet
|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for LEdit
- For clothing, L sometimes means "large size".
- In Roman numerals, L means the number fifty.
- The city of Chicago, Illinois has an elevated train called the "Chicago 'L'".
- A character from the manga and anime Death Note.
- In Wheel of Fortune, L is one of the six letters given to any contestant participating in the "Bonus Round."
- L is the symbol for litre, a unit of volume.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: l.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to L.|