letter of the Latin alphabet
- If you typed C# and arrived at this page, then see C-sharp.
|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for C Edit
- In temperature, °C means "degrees Celsius".
- In music, C is a note sometimes referred to as “Do”.
- In chemistry, C is the atom of carbon, as in C40H56.
- In physics, c is the speed of light, as in E=mc².
- In Roman numerals, C means "one hundred" (100).
- There is a programming language called C, see C programming language.
- In electronics, C is a type of battery.
- C can also mean the copyright symbol
- The letter "C" is pronounced as /k/.We can also say the letter "C" as /s/.
- The letter "C"'s name in English is "ce" (said as /ˈsiː/).