User talk:Pmlineditor/Archive 4
|This page is an archive. Do not change this page. Make new comments on the current talk page.|
Simple News: Issue Eleven
- I've changed the entry at Wikipedia:Simple News/03-08-09/NiB, correcting the date of Palin's resignation and adding a link to the (newly created) article for Alaska's new governor Sean Parnell. Hope you don't mind. --Philosopher Let us reason together. 12:12, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to say great job on the Earth article. You put a lot of time and effort into that article, and I must say it is probably one of the best articles I have seen on this Wiki. Once again. great work!--Gordonrox24 | Talk 00:16, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
No sports in India eh?
Hello, I added a paragraph on how states and union territories are different in India; I also added an explanation about the India-China border dispute. Would be glad if you could have a look, and perhaps reword it so it is easier to understand. --Eptalon (talk) 13:24, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey! I noticed you helped get Earth to Good Article status :D I did a lot of work on that before I became less active and I'm glad someone else took the time to better what is a pretty fundamental article. Congratulations on a job well done! FSM Noodly? 16:08, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Peer review for Tropical Depression One (2009)
Hello. Someone thinks that this article may not be in simple english to understand. I have addressed to that person's concerns, however he still thinks it is unsimple enough. Can you review the article and list any problems you find on the article's talk page? Thank you. —§ Snake311 (I'm Not Okay!) 07:38, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I will. Cheers, Pmlineditor Talk 08:12, 14 August 2009 (UTC).
- Thank you for your feedback. So far I have responded to several of the issues you have listed. However I feel that I need to tell you that the article seems to be becoming worse with every peer review. Simplifying the article furthur seems to make it more incomprehensible to me. I don't know about anyone else, but the article is very simple, maybe too simple for me. Some subjects such as tropical cyclones may require complex vocabluary or "big words". Right now I'm really beat and want to take a short rest. Thank you for taking the time to reiew the article. —§ Snake311 (I'm Not Okay!) 19:42, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, but I removed it since it was looking ugly. I'm looking to fix that. And for my status, yeah, I tend not to forget to change it. Pmlineditor Talk 15:30, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- When I added the templates about a week ago they were fine, and nobody has changed them since then, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Griffinofwales (talk) 15:43, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
I adjusted your comment at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2009/Template:Delete so it links to, rather than trancluding, the template. Hope you don't mind. --Philosopher Let us reason together. 16:18, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
Well done on addressing most of the issues I've raised. I'll try to complete my review in the next day or so. Once again, sorry for being late to provide my comments, I've been on holiday! The Rambling Man (talk) 17:39, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
This is broken. It won't show all the fields, even in the example on the page, or in mainspace pages such as Vice President of the United States. Could you fix this, please Purplebackpack89 (talk) 18:47, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Lincoln's GA has gone down, but the comments in the discussion have not particularly helped me inprove the article. Please itemize your suggestions for improvement, e.g. "tell me more about this", or "add a section on that", or "expand this", instead of just "Oppose: expand". This will help me and others improve the article. Thank you, Purplebackpack89 (talk) 18:16, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
post-2007 is not Spam on Simple English Climate Change, please include '350'.
You want something more current than 2007 on the  page? This is not spam, it is current news: *  UN scientist backs '350' target for CO2 reduction 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:32, 31 August 2009 (UTC)